jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

colorful skirt!

I finished this skirt some time ago, but never found the moment to wear it properly!. So, I think it's time for summery and colorful skirts!. And yes, it's another Ikea fabric skirt, made using the same old pattern that it's actually the one I can manage!


Acabé de hacerme esta falda hace algún tiempo, pero nunca encontraba el momento de estrenarla, así que ya es hora de sacar las faldas veraniegas y de colorines. Y sí, es otra falda hecha con tela del Ikea, y usando el mismo patrón de siempre, que resulta que es el único con el que me manejo, muy fácil!.

- cardigan, La Redoute (shortened) / chaqueta punto (recortada)
- t-shirt, Punto Roma / camiseta
- shoes, El Naturalista / zapatos
- scarf, a present / pañuelo



- necklace, Sfera (old) / collar
- sandals, Clarks / sandalias
- bag, local store / bolsito, de una tienda local

8 comentarios:

  1. Ya me encantaba la amarilla dorada, pero creo que tengo una nueva favorita. Me encanta como la llevas y lo guapa, juvenil, colorista y fantástica que se te ve.
    Mil besos .
    XXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderEliminar
  2. No saltan tus post¿ lo sabías? Asuntos de blogger supongo.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mrs. Allnut, I love this skirt! It's so colorful and cheerful! I think I like it more than the orange one and I like that one a lot! This is the perfect skirt because not only does it have that forgiving A-line, it goes with any color! Perfect for the sunny Spanish weather. Ole! Besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That print is fantastic!!! I love the colours, and the colours are so wonderful on you!!!Tres Springtime!!!
    XXX

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That is a brilliant make, so vibrant and pretty! I do love Ikea fabric, it's much nicer than their furniture. xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Como te favorece el color, guapísima con ese conjunto.

    Bss.
    http://melancora.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. *sacramento, os váis a hartar de verme esta falda, juas!, va con todo!!, gracias por tu entusiasmo!

    *gypsyroxylee, you're right, it goes with any color!, and I think I'm going to wear it to pieces!!
    thank you for your always lovely words!

    *Helga, love to read your comment, so nice to share color love!!! and I'm ready to enjoy some colorful springtime!!

    *Vintage Vixen, thanks, there's a lot of colorful Ikea fabrics, very 60's designs!

    *Lynn, gracias!, me alegra que te guste!

    besos a todas

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This outfit is so pop ! I love it ! It makes the summer sing !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ResponderEliminar