jueves, 29 de agosto de 2013

striped & striped

I've been on a striped mood these days, it seems that even though disconnected from the internet, I've been sharing the vibe with my pals!. There was a striped themed week at Spy Girl, and lovely Sacramento is going to celebrate a Striped Share-In-Style!.
I'm going on with my inventory, and there's a total amount of ten striped t-shirts in my closet. But a girl can never have enough of them!
Have a nice weekend!, hope I would post on Monday before taking my holidays!

Me ha dado por las rayas estos días, parece que hasta estando desconectada de internet, he seguido compartiendo esa tendencia con mis colegas. Las rayas han sido el tema de la semana en Spy Girl, y Sacramento va a celebrar su Share In Style alrededor del mismo tema: las rayas!!. Sigo con mi inventario, y hay un total de diez camisetas de rayas en mi armario. Pero es que nunca son demasiadas!!
Que tengáis un buen fin de semana. Espero poder despedirme el lunes antes de tomarme unas vacaciones!




- self sewn skirt (Ikea fabric) / falda cosida por mí, tela de Ikea
- sandals, Hush Puppies (old) / sandalias
- denim jacket, La Redoute (shortened) / chaqueta vaquera, recortada
- t-shirt, C&A / camiseta
- bag, retail (old) / bolso, tienda local





- sarong as a skirt, Dayaday (old) / pareo a modo de falda
- t-shirt, C&A (old) / camiseta
- shirt, retail (very old), previously remixed / camisa, detall (antigüita), anteriormente
- sandals, Hush Puppies (old) / sandalias
- bag, retail / bolso, tienda local
- necklace, Sfera (old) / collar
- earrings, a present by Mr.A. twenty years ago! / pendientes, regalo de Mr.A, hace veinte años

13 comentarios:

  1. Easa maravillosas rayas y ese estilo único, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Te adoroooooooooooo y te linkeo mañana, yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Mil besossssssssss

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Stripes seem to go with anything! I adore both these outfits especially that clever sarong-as-a-skirt! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the first outfit so much ! It's edgy, zen and futuristic !
    http://selenite.weebly.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Que buenos looks te traes, vengo desde el blog de Sacramento. Un gran abrazo.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oooh that Sfera necklace is amazing! I like how you styled two looks around stripes, but each has completely unique feel to it. I'm definitely partial to the first one with the white denim jacket, totally awesome.

    Check out my Share-IN-Style {Stripes} post at Talita, Says

    xx, TT

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Casi llego cuando ya te ibas de vacaciones, querida señora Allnut! Vengo a decirte que estás guapísima con tu estilo tan particular y que me encanta esa faldita que has hecho. Muchos besos y disfruta mucho de tus vacaciones!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Ayer subí una foto mía a Instagram y me di cuenta que las últimas fotos que he subido, unas 3 en un año, estoy siempre con camiseta a rayas... parece que no tenga otra cosa!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Buena mezcla de estampados! Me gusta mucho el primer look.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. una forma muy original de combinar las rayas!
    un besito,
    s

    ResponderEliminar
  10. I love a good striped shirt (I don't have 10 however, but do have quite a few) and I love the way you pair this one with the citrus printed skirt. And your round glasses- hello sunshine- so lovely!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Stripes rule, especially with prints. Love your combinations, and the jewelry is fabulous. XXOO

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Stripes + floral + beautiful cobbled lane + you = FABULOUS!

    And I love that stunning necklace in the second outfit.

    Sarah xxx

    ResponderEliminar