jueves, 23 de julio de 2015

minimum effort #2

I'm wearing my revamped beach bag almost everyday this week, it's a very useful bag to carry a (big) bottle of water, some computer supplies, my sunnies and a hat. Really, I'm wearing tunics and pants almost everyday, so this is another 'minimum effort' post. I'm missing some layering and coolness these days!
Anyway, I'm glad it's not so hot today and I've visitors at home to celebrate my birthday!

Estoy llevando este bolso de playa 'reformado' casi todos los días esta semana, es el bolso perfecto para llevar una botella de agua (grande), los accesorios informáticos, las gafas de sol y un sombrero. En realidad, llevo casi todos los días túnicas y pantaloncillos, así que este es otro post del mínimo esfuerzo!. Estoy echando de menos poder llevar más capas de ropa y añadirle frescor a mi estilo!
De todos modos, me alegra que ya no haga tanto calor, y además tengo visitas en casa para celebrar mi cumpleaños!


- tunic shirt, Evans (old) / camisa túnica
- leggings, La Redoute (old)
- sandals, Wonders (two years ago) / sandalias, de hace dos años
- faux turquoise pendant, a present / colgante de turquesa falsa, un regalo
- necklace, consignment shop / collar, de tienda en consignación


- tunic shirt, La Redoute (ages ago) / túnica, hace siglos
- old turquoise pants overdyed in purple tye&dye / viejos pantalones turquesa reteñidos en morado
- sandals, Inter-Bios (outlet) / sandalias
- necklace, Dayaday (old) / collar

8 comentarios:

  1. Pareces una auténtica muñeca.
    Feliz cumpleaños, guapa
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Minimum effort but maximum effect! I love both those tunics, they looks wonderful with the trousers. xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Happy Birthday!
    Such pretty outfits and your fab starfish bag too! Love that bag and the hairclips that went with it. I think when you first featured them was about the time I first started following. You see - it's those starfish.
    Zxx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Such beautiful colours, and that pretty little tiered tunic is gorgeous. Enjoy the cooler temperatures and the company, and happy birthday! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Minimum effort? Maybe. But, definately maximum confidence-oozing style!
    Love your cute bag.
    Love your cropped hair (it's great to see a fellow short and red haired lady!)
    XXX
    Samantha @Fakefabulous

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Happy Birthday my dear!!! I hope you have a good one! With loving people, lovely gifts and lots of happy laughter!
    Your style looks layered even in hot days - with your love of jewelry and a tunic-over-the-pants look. But I know what you mean! I enjoy summer, but I typically start missing Fall in the mid July. Cooler days are my cup of tea, including fashion, but not only.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I love these looks-the colours and patterns are gorgeous! I agree with Natalia that you still look layered. When I find the weather too hot I can't stand accessories.

    ResponderEliminar