miércoles, 21 de enero de 2015

winter colors

Love layering a summer dress over a turtleneck to make it works when it's cold. Actually, love layering, even when it's not an option!. And I'm becoming fond of my little corner to take pics at home, not so bad when it's raining cats and dogs outside!

Me encanta superponer un vestido de verano encima de un cuello vuelto para poder llevarlo en invierno. En realidad, me encantan las superposiciones, incluso cuando no queda más remedio que llevarlas. Y le estoy cogiendo cariño a mi rinconcito para las fotos en casa, no está nada mal si está lloviendo a cántaros fuera!!



- tunic-dress, H&M old (a present) / vestido túnica
- old Mr.A.'s jacket, revamped to fit me / vieja chaqueta de Mr.A., reformada
- framboise turtle-neck, October / cuello vuelto color frambuesa
- purple pants, October (very old) / pantalón púrpura, antigüito
- boots, Clarks / botas
- coat, La Redoute / abrigo
- bag, Surkana (retail) old / bolso
- felt cat brooch, a present / broche de fieltro, un regalo

5 comentarios:

  1. I bought a new purse today and thought of you because of your purples you wear, and here you are a perfect match to my new bag. Love those pants, wish I could find some that shade.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You look wonderful, all these colours makes me think of the spring time with all the colourful flowers together and the sun shining bright, I love it!! I really can't wait to get back there :)) I hope your week is going well xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Loving these bright and beautiful colours! I wear summer dresses layered up in winter too - they're too good to leave till summer! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. You take good photos at home! Love this red jacket, how fun that it used to belong to Mr A. You are such a master of layering! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Red and purple...so cool! I must do it more. Love all your colours here. Even the touch of aqua and grey blue! Colour queen that you are :-) xo Jazzy Jack

    ResponderEliminar