lunes, 19 de enero de 2015

blues & scarf

I've picked a lime green scarf to join Share-In-Style: Scarf, and I've also picked a pair of gloves, which accidentally match my scarf!. Serendipity!.
I've realized I'm particularly tired of this old cardigan, which muted color is not my cup of tea anymore. I think this is its last bow.
And I'm enjoying my new blue coat, bought recently half priced. I was in need of a real winter coat, because some of my old puffer coats have been losing their puffy-ness through years (and washes). Obviously, I'm enjoying it a lot, because it's freezin' cold!. As I've told you, we have short winters, no more than a few weeks below zeroºC, but it's necessary some kind of appropriate coat anyway. And waterproof boots (particularly if you like to go on some excursions!)

He elegido esta bufanda color verdelima para unirme al Share-In-Style: Scarf, y también he encontrado que estos guantes, por pura casualidad, combinan perfectamente. De verdad, pura casualidad!
Me he dado cuenta de que esta chaqueta de punto que tengo hace ya años me tiene muy cansada, sobre todo por el color apagado, que ya no me gusta tanto. Creo que va a ser su último saludo en escena.
Y estoy disfrutando de este nuevo abrigo azul, comprado hace poco a mitad de precio. Estaba necesitando un abrigo serio de invierno, porque mis acolchados han ido perdiendo volumen al pasar el tiempo (y los lavados). Evidentemente, estoy disfrutando del abrigo un montón porque hace mucho frío. Como ya sabréis, por aquí los inviernos no son muy largos, pero nadie nos quita unas cuantas semanas bajo cero, así que hace falta un abrigo apropiado. Y botas apropiadas (sobre todo si te gusta salir de excursión!)


- coat, La Redoute / abrigo
- cardigan and jeggings, La Redoute (very old) / chaqueta punto larga y jeggings
- blouse, Festa (old) / camisola
- turtleneck, unknown / cuello vuelto, ni se sabe
- boots, Clarks / botas
- scarf, gloves and beret, local retailers / bufanda, guantes y boina, de tiendas locales

8 comentarios:

  1. I love the combination of muted and saturated colors here! It all looks very harmonious together, but if you are tired of a thing, then it's time to give it a rest. I agree with you, even for a few days of cold weather, it's necessary to have a cozy warm coat. It will make the whole difference on days when you just don't want to go outside!

    ps Working on my questions :) What address can I send them to, once I'm finished?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's funny how we just come to the end of the road with a particular item, isn't it? You look so cosy and colourful, I love all the lime green and the cool print on the tunic. Stay warm! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. La bufanda y los guantes hacen un conjunto estupendo. Es una pena que te hayas cansado de la chaqueta porque es muy mona. ¡Abrígate mucho!

    Besos, Jasmine

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Es una bufanda preciosa... y la chaqueta creo que podrías tunearla un poco y volverla a querer. Inténtalo, ya verás!! ;-)
    Un abrazo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Me ha gustado mucho la idea de La Pantigana, con lo que te gusta a tí tunear las cosas con preciosas y coloridas flores de crochet... a mi, personalmente, la chaqueta me parece divina... al igual que el resto de tu look.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. But the cardigan looks great! Perhaps you should try combining it with something brighter, like radiant orchid or magenta, and see it come alive...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Es tiempo de votar en Share in Style, querida Señora Allnut.

    ResponderEliminar