sábado, 6 de diciembre de 2014

Morning Glory

Linking 52 Pick-Me-Up: Morning Glory. I've missed joining Spy Girl's weekly challenge last times (black was looking particularly dreary to me these days, sorry), but I can't let go a chance to dress up a purple outfit. No, I can't. Even if I added a lot of yellow to my purple pants, my intention was to dress up like a Purple Morning Glory (which is incredibly arrogant, indeed)
And I'm also linking Hat Attack, because fabulous ladies wearing hats is always inspiring, but I don't always remember to link it, and it's my fault totally!

Enlazando a 52 Pick-Me-Up: Morning Glory, tema semanal las Campanillas moradas. Una lástima perderme el reto semanal de Spy Girl en las anteriores ocasiones (el tema de la semana pasada era el color negro, y la verdad, no estaba yo de humor). Pero no puedo dejar pasar la ocasión de vestirme de morado. No puedo hacerlo. Incluso aunque luego le añada un montón de amarillo a mis pantalones morados, mi intención original era vestirme como una Gloria de la mañana, lo cual es muy muy pretencioso, la verdad!
Y también enlazo al Hat Attack, porque es tan inspirador ver tantas damas fabulosas llevando sombrero, y no siempre me acuerdo de enlazar, todo culpa mía!!



- trench and cardigan, La Redoute (old) / gabardina y chaqueta punto
- summer shirt and brooch on my hat, presents by Sacramento / camisa de verano y broche en el sombrero, regalo de Sacramento
- black turtleneck, La Redoute (old) / cuello vuelto negro
- purple pants, October (very old) / pantalón morado, antigüito
- neckerchief, a present by Bella / pañuelo al cuello, un regalo
- boots, Clarks / botas
- necklace, Minica / collar

8 comentarios:

  1. Pero qué bien te sienta el morado, amiga mía.
    Siempre TAN MARAVILLOSA
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Once again you hit one out of the ballpark! Wonderful colours on your hat, and your gold coat is gorgeous! xo JJ

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Purple with mustard/gold? I think that might be my new favourite combination! Love the print on the shirt too. xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Purple with mustard...one of my favourites! The cardi is perfect. You've just reminded me of a wrap i've got hidden away somewhere, you've inspired me! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think I got inspired by your outfit yesterday (haven't posted it yet)... I did not copy, but you know how inspiration works - it gives you wings, gives you ideas. Love it - the color combo is amazing, the flowers, the colorful polka dots, the city view behind you - it's all completely adorable, fun and well, once again, INSPIRING. :) xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Qué bonita la combinación de colores. Me encanta el cárdigan. Que tengas una semana estupenda.

    Besos, Jasmine

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The colors! The style! You are magnificent. Thank you for sharing your self and your gorgeous headwear with Hat Attack!

    ResponderEliminar