sábado, 1 de noviembre de 2014

b&w graphic

Actually, I'm not used to go window shopping, but this recently bought t-shirt is something which caught my eye at a local retailer's window. It looks like I'm obsessed about black&white graphic prints!!
And I'm wearing jeans and a t-shirt, which it's something I'm not really used to these days!

No tengo mucha costumbre de salir a mirar escaparates, la verdad, pero esta camiseta estaba en el escaparate de una tiendita local, y me llamó tanto la atención que la compré!. Parece que los motivos gráficos en blanco y negro me están obsesionado!
Y estoy llevando vaqueros y una camiseta, que es algo que tampoco tengo por costumbre últimamente!



- t-shirt, Savage Culture, retail / camiseta
- jeans, La Redoute (old) / vaqueros
- sandals, Brako (old) / sandalias
- socks, Calzedonia / calcetines
- hooded trench, La Redoute (old) / gabardinita con capucha
- b&w bracelets, Sfera (old), red bracelet, revamped / pulseras en b&n, de Sfera, antiguas, pulsera roja, customizada
- hair pin, a present by Mr.A.'s mom (old)/ horquilla, antigua, regalo de la mamá de Mr.A.,

7 comentarios:

  1. I can see why you were stopped in your tracks! It's amazing! But you have elevated it even more with your typical flare. I love it all, from the hairpin (!) to the beautiful blue scarf to the White jeans and the touch of stripey socks. Bravo! Xo JJ

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, when you say a t-shirt and jeans, that really doesn't do this outfit justice! Look at all the amazing detail and colour on the t-shirt, I can certainly understand why it caught your eye, and white jeans allow it to shine! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You look so wonderful, love all the colours and fabric designs and of course your little hair clip is extra special too, perfect :))) Happy week to you my dear, besos!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That's the coolest tee shirt and jeans combo ever! Love the quirky print on the tee shirt. xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Que bonita, mi querida Mrs Allnut!! Me ha gustado enormemente verte lucir pantalones y camiseta, entiendo perfectamente por qué te enamoraste de ella, es preciosa!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. So cute! You have such a brilliant eye for color and pattern, Signora! So happy to see you ... I've not been getting around like I'd like, and I've missed checking in. Will try to do better!

    ResponderEliminar