martes, 29 de julio de 2014

wrapped & visible

Wearing another sarong as a dress, a recently discovered variation on my sarongs management. And this is one of my favorite sarongs, a versatile piece, bought to match a bikini I don't own anymore. But my sarong is still rocking and I'm used to wear it as a skirt, but not today!
Glad to join another Visible Monday, and stay visible wearing a sarong to the office!
I've been a little bit disconnected (visitors at home are funny, but time consuming!), but now I'm going to catch you up, dear fabulous ladies.

De nuevo, un pareo a modo de vestido, una forma distinta de llevar mis pareos, recientemente descubierta. Y este es uno de mis pareos favoritos, una prenda muy versátil, que compré porque combinaba con un biquini que ya fue retirado de la circulación. Pero el pareo a juego todavía sigue en la brecha, y suelo llevarlo como falda, pero hoy no!
Me alegra unirme a otro Visible Monday Lunes Visible, y aparecer bien visible, yendo a la oficina en pareo!
He estado un poco desconectada últimamente (tener visitas en casa es divertido, pero muy absorbente), y ahora voy a ponerme al día con todos esos fabulosos blogs!



- sarong, La Redoute (old)
- leggings, La Redoute (old)
- vest, La Redoute (old) / chaleco
- very old orange t-shirt (overdyed) / camiseta naranja, antigüita y teñida.
- bag, retail / bolso, tienda local
- sandals, Hush Puppies (old) / sandalias
- crochet starfishes / estrellas de mar de ganchillo
- sunnies, Asos (old) / gafas de sol


Same sarong, worn as a skirt, last year, and sketched by fabulously talented Spy Girl

Mismo pareo, a modo de falda, el año pasado, y también en boceto obra de la muy talentosa Spy Girl

10 comentarios:

  1. So clever and versatile, Sra! I have to try this today. Thanks for linking up to Visible Monday, you look wonderful. xox

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like what you did with the sarong, i admire you, i can't figure out a wrap skirt! so can imagine a sarong!
    Where about do you live in Spain? if it's ok for you to tell me - You know we are going to Europe in August and you think about going to Spain along the coast starting from Biarritz maybe, could reccomend places to see? you can reply on my e-mail - lasalleariane@hotmail.com

    Tks

    Arianexo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oo I like this, especially with the t shirt and waistcoat! I notice you are still rocking your starfish :-) cute! XO JJ

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love your ways with a sarong, the short one's very cute indeed! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This is such a clever way to layer your sarong and be able to wear it to the office. I love the contrasting orange top, and your white bag!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. You always have the best ways of putting pieces together, I love this! I had a sarong in the past but never wore it I think because it was just too Hawaiian looking. I think maybe just finding a piece of fabric I like would be perfect.

    You are so creative! It would be so fun to spend a day together!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. You have a wonderful way with a sarong! It looks perfect with the bright citrus shades. xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  8. You always do the best combos with the sarongs....mine never quite work how I would like them too! Enjoy your week:)
    ~Anne xx

    ResponderEliminar
  9. You are a layering queen! I love the ways you've styled the sarong and now I feel there is a huge sarong shaped gap in my wardrobe!
    xo

    ResponderEliminar