lunes, 13 de agosto de 2012

turquoise & pants

I purchased this pants on sales for 5€, and it was not just the price that caught my eye, I like so much graphic prints!. And I'm wearing same old turquoise shirt that you've seen a few days ago, but today it's not knotted!. And I'm also showing you for the first time a new pair of glasses. I think I'm entering a white glasses mood!

Han caído estos pantalones en las rebajas por 5€, y no fue sólo el precio lo que me convenció, es que no puedo resistirme a los estampados gráficos. Y de nuevo, la misma vieja camisa turquesa que habéis visto hace unos días, pero esta vez no va anudada!. Y también estoy sacando por primera vez este nuevo par de gafas, parece que estoy entrando en un momento de gafas blancas, no sé qué me ha dado!




- turquoise shirt, very old, Elena Miró / camisa turquesa, antigüita
- pants, Festa / pantalón
- sandals, Brako / sandalias
- bag, Complements, years ago / bolso, de hace años
- sunnies, Asos / gafas de sol

7 comentarios:

  1. Love your print pants! have a great week:)
    ~Anne xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The pants are terrific and I love the shirt. And the white glasses. I can't wait to see what's next.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Geniales los pantalones y guapísima de azul.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. That was such a bargain, they look so good on you that you probably stop traffic!!! Besos! xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Totally loving you in the blues!! you are rocking the white frames, too!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Cool find! The pantalones remind me of the old traditional tiles.

    Hope you are well xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Fantastic trousers! I love them!!

    ResponderEliminar